7CBROWN

7CBROWN

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Brightest Star in the Sky! Joy to the WORLD!

P1030668

The Shooting star is back at it again! Joy to the World!

P1030625I (Camille) have arrived back in Cusco Peru.  I am here for the month of December taking more Yoga Training. I got the shooting star out of storage (thanks Dougie) and after a bit of love and a lot of pushing she fired right up and is running GREAT. She is ready for round 2 of  South Bound and Around! I loaded her up this weekend and went out the the Eco Yoga Farm (about an hour outside Cuzco) It felt good to ride again. We loved and have missed to open road.  It was such a huge relief to get her up and going again after months of leaving her behind in Cuzco. We are looking forward to getting the White Rabbit out of hibernation as well.

Paul is still in California, working hard, selling those Christmas Trees that are in such high demand this time of year. He arrives in Peru the 7th Of January. He is missed and We (the Shooting Star, the White Rabbit and I) are excited for him to get here.

P1030480

I am taking another Yoga Training course, there is always more to learn. Loving every moment of it. I am learning more about myself and more about teaching what I love to others.  For those who do not know, I took a teacher training in May 2011 when we were here last. The training is through Yoga Inbound in Cusco Peru. Asthanga Vinyasana with Anusara influence. In other words Yoga Inbound reflects the strength and discipline  of Asthanga, an eightfold path of yoga. Vinyasana, the flow and creativity of the yoga asanas (poses) of the mixed levels and the refinement and alignment and the heart opening nature of Anusara.  Is a a beautiful class. Intense 3 week course. Nothing but Yoga, Yoga, Love, Love, Shanti, Shanti, OM.  I am taking the course again and I am also Teaching a couple of classes a week here. So If anybody is in the hood drop in for some Yoga.

 

P1030614

P1030535Loving being back here. This is such a beautiful part of the world. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be back here doing what I love. Thank you all for being part of this and being part of my life. It is through all of your Love and Support  that makes it this all happen. Hope this season is filled with Love and Peace for all.

Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards ALL!

Camel and Shooting Stars.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations camille! I know you're the best yoga instructor around and soon they will know it to. You are amazingly beautiful in every single way. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful there! I'm so happy you're doing what you LOVE!!! Have a fabulous time! And a Merry Christmastime! I love you, Meemers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shooting Star, what adventures await you!

    ReplyDelete